Saturday, February 6, 2010

Records broken !


We really got that storm and then some. All kinds of records where broken. The airports were shut down and the turnpike was tided up with 150 cars and trucks between two tolls gates and shut down over night. The snow was waist deep in my driveway this morning and my door had snow halfway up the door. I couldn't open it until someone shoveled it open. And it sounds like we are getting another storm Tuesday and Wednesday. So guess what I did all day ? I knit & knit.and got a lot done .Also we only had a few local TV stations Hopefully we get full cable tomorrow and it will be a better day. Hope you all had a better day . I am so glad I'm a Knitter.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very, very proud of you Jean.I never would have guessed that you have your own blog site. Congratulations !!!!
    I had to join your site, in order (post a comment) to send you a message. I hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete