Sunday, February 7, 2010

Clean Up Time

What a snow storm and now it is time to dig out. We did get 31 inches total. The regular Hand snow blower came and cleaned out about 2/3 of my driveway and had no where to put the rest . That was Sat but on Sunday my son brought his tractor with a bigger blower on and really widen out my driveway. making more room for the next snow arriving Tuesday and wednesday. Isn't it soon spring time ? ? By then it was time for the football game to start and get to knitting some more of the border on my shawl while watching the game.and I did get a lot done. Maybe tomorrow I will finish it. And then the fun of blocking it. I would like to have it done by Thur for knitting guild. Hope the football game went the way you wanted it too. Have a good night ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment