Monday, September 6, 2010

My Pride and joy

My dahlias are so pretty and big again this year of course the morning glorys are in there too. There is just something about flowers in the summer time. Enjoy them now because you know what is coming around the corner.
Been working on my pillow all I have to do is make my buttons and put then on. Started another Eyelet Hat for my granddaugther ready to start the band knit 2 purl 2 for about 8 inches.
We are having our Guild workshop in October and we have to do some homework for it.I just got my yarn ready today to start the famous swatchs. I think we are going to have a good time and learn a lot. We did'nt have Knit In today because of the holiday and it just seems something is missing today.
Hope you all had a nice Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment