Monday, September 13, 2010

My Barrel


They keep on blooming but a little rain would help. That is one plant in the barrel a vining petunia. This morning when I went to get my morning paper a rabbit was sitting in one of my baskets eating my yellow Daisy's. I didn't sit them up last night on my glider.
Today was Knit In at my house and it was a nice sunny day.Everybody had their projects to work on and chat about the latest yarn that they saw and got to add to there stash. We also talked about knitting with beads and want to start a Bead Project.
Which means a field trip to Pittsburgh to some yarn shops. We are working on our homework for the Workshop coming up in Oct 16 which sounds interesting. When the ladies left I had to show them my dahlias and my mums. My flowers really all did good this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment