Monday, February 14, 2011

Eyelet Hats

Two more projects done. The blue one for my granddaugther and the purple one for me. Now I am into making fingerless gloves they are a fun thing to do. Am on my second pair gave the first pair to my other granddaugther. We had Knit in today at Vickies and she had everything red for Valentines Day.A good time was had by all and we all had our projects with us to work on . Of course the weather was cold and then it started to snow and rain so it was time to head for home. I hope it gets warmer over the next weekend like they said.
Are Knitting Guild meet Thursday night at our new meeting place and it was very nice .The Georgian Place. Vickie showed us how to knit with beads because some of the Ladies are starting some new projects. I found it very interesting and plan on doing a shawl with beads. We also are making laprobes,Caps for kids and Birthright and hats for cancer patients. We are a small group but get a lot done and have a good time doing it Happy Knitting to all

No comments:

Post a Comment