Friday, January 21, 2011

My Teddy Bear Friends & sweaters

Our Guild had a belated Christmas Party last week since we don't meet in Dec. The weather was;t the greatest but we still had a good turn out with 17 members there and three ladies who couldn't make it but then we had a good meal at Crazy Alices . Afterwards three ladies had games and prizes which we played. And then we exchanged gifts and had show and tell of our gifts. A good time was had by all which we always do at our get togethers.
I finished my fingerless gloves and started another pair. Also finished my Pillow which I hope to have a picture the next time.I also finished my lacey cowl. Now my next project is my socks plus a few new surprises. The weather is bad so I get more knitting done, Happy Knitting to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment