Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hi I am SammyJo

I made this doll 20 some years ago and knit her more than a dozen outfits
for my granddaugther to play with and now she is going to graduate in May from college.My how time flys. I started a shawl in Victorian Lace and putting beads on it. We took a trip on wednesday to Irwin to the Bead Store and what a trip it was. I never saw so many Beads and I got my share for a lot of projects. We also stopped at the Bo-Peep in Ligonier and she has a lot of different yarn and patterns worked up. And when we got home a storm was behind us and what a storm it turned out to be. I also have on the needles 2 pair of socks,a lace chemo hat,and two scarfs and a baby sweater and blanket. We have Knit In tomorrow and I hope to get some knitting done while we visit and check the projects the other ladies are working on..Hope the weather soon warms UP.Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment