Sunday, December 26, 2010

Eyelet Hats


Hi, Everybody hope you all had a nice Christmas and are getting ready for a Happy New Year. Its hard to believe another year has passed so quickly. Have you ever thought of how many projects you got done in the pass year and how many you are planning on doing this year ? Think about it sometime.! ! That would be interesting to take a poll sometime. I am working on fingerless gloves and a few different cowls now for the rest of the winter. With another snow storm coming I guess we will all get a lot of Knitting done again. These are my hats I did for Christmas Presents. Now I have a request for a Afghan from my granddaughter because she outgrow her other one. So there is a project to start the new year out and many more to follow I"m sure ! ! Happy New Year nannyjean

No comments:

Post a Comment