Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Since I haven't been blogging this week just a few up dates. I have been working in my flower beds because the daffodils and crocuses are blooming and needed the leaves taken off. It sure is pretty every where with the daffodils in full bloom. And the weather was great all week. Hope it stays that way next week too.
Haven't got too much knitting done except got my Eyelet Hat done. Looking for a shawl Pattern. Have some cotton yarn in my stash which I want to use.
Tomorrow we have Knit In .Didn't have it last week because of the Holiday so it will be nice to see the ladies and get caught up on the latest knitting news and their latest projects.
Hope everybody had a Happy Easter I know I did because I cooked and had my family for dinner. nannyjean

No comments:

Post a Comment